Update – Sesui Pandemic plan – 7 April
Week 4 – Sesui pandemic planning update. Our continued focus is on:
- Maintaining our services, ensuring our clients and staff are protected and that all our plans and activities are fully aligned with the advice being communicated by the UK Government.
- We believe it is important you understand that we are making decisions daily in response to changing Government guidelines and client needs.
Update since our last communication:
- The Sesui service continues to perform as expected with no major service interruptions.
- As of today no Sesui staff have been directly affected by the virus. The team continue to work from home, following the government’s social distancing guidance.
- Sesui services have been identified in the ‘critical and essential’ category by the UK Government, ensuring health providers – 111, Urgent Care, GPs etc. – continue to operate.
- Identifying and prioritising “COVID At Risk” end customers – all major carriers are enhancing their processes to help identify end customers that need their help the most.
- Sesui support will be open on the Bank Holidays on Friday 10th and Monday 13th of April.
- BT Openreach – All work remains subject to resource and skills availability and will follow the shared priority principles where / if needed.
- Moving to home working? – if you are planning to move from your current mode of operation to home based working, please let us know so we can factor this into our operational model before it happens. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you any have specific concerns or if there are any other organisations you would recommend or like us to help at this time.