Update – Sesui Pandemic plan – 31 March
Week 3 – Sesui pandemic planning update. Our continued focus is on:
- Maintaining our services, ensuring our clients and staff are protected and that all our plans and activities are fully aligned with the advice being communicated by the UK Government.
- We believe it is important you understand that we are making decisions daily in response to changing Government guidelines and client needs.
Update since our last communication:
- The Sesui service continues to perform as expected with no major service interruptions.
- As of today no Sesui staff have been directly affected by the virus. The team continue to work from home, following the government’s social distancing guidance.
- BT Openreach – All work remains subject to resource and skills availability and will follow the shared priority principles where / if needed. Provisioning appointments are being pushed further out and repairs are dependent on access to premises plus any ‘local’ restrictions imposed by the premise owner(s).
- Identifying and prioritising “COVID At Risk” end customers – all major carriers are enhancing their processes to help identify end customers that need their help the most.
- Easter Weekend Planning – we shouldn’t forget it is Easter weekend on the 10th– 13th Please update the Sesui service team if you have any changes required in your call plans to cover this period. Contact email@example.com
- Moving to home working? – if you are planning to move from your current mode of operation to home based working, please let us know so we can factor this into our operational model before it happens. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We will continue to provide a brief update each week, with intermediary updates if required.