Update – Sesui Pandemic plan – 23 June
Week 15 – Sesui pandemic planning update. Our continued focus is on:
- Maintaining our services, ensuring our clients and staff are protected and that all our plans and activities are fully aligned with the advice being communicated by the UK Government.
- We believe it is important you understand that we are making decisions daily in response to the changing Government guidelines and client needs.
Update since our last communication:
- The Sesui service continues to perform as expected. There was a service impacting issue due to failure of the Vodaphone national network at the end of last week. This did impact some customers for a short period while Sesui implemented it’s business continuity plan to re-route traffic away from the Vodaphone network.
- No Sesui staff have been directly affected by the virus. The team continue to work from home, following the Government’s latest guidance.
- Sesui services have been identified in the ‘critical and essential’ category by the UK Government, ensuring health providers – 111, Urgent Care, GPs etc. – continue to operate.
- In line with services moving towards business as usual we will be sending this update out bi-weekly.
- BT Openreach – All work remains subject to resource and skills availability and will follow the shared priority principles where / if needed. Openreach reporting more staff returning to work after self-isolation
- Sesui are starting new ways of working of our own with the attendance at two “virtual” conferences last week; firstly presenting to 150 health professionals on remote working with video in the NHS, secondly to over 60 travel technology specialist covering a case study with long-term client CTM and the traveller repatriation service for the UK Government.
- Moving to home working? – if you are planning to move from your current mode of operation to home based working, please let us know so we can factor this into our operational model before it happens. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you any have specific concerns or if there are any other organisations you would recommend or like us to help at this time.