Update – Sesui Pandemic plan – 11 May
Week 9 – Sesui pandemic planning update. Our continued focus is on:
- Maintaining our services, ensuring our clients and staff are protected and that all our plans and activities are fully aligned with the advice being communicated by the UK Government.
- We believe it is important you understand that we are making decisions daily in response to the changing Government guidelines and client needs.
Update since our last communication:
- The Sesui service continues to perform as expected with no major service interruptions.
- No Sesui staff have been directly affected by the virus. The team continue to work from home, following the Government’s latest guidance.
- Sesui services have been identified in the ‘critical and essential’ category by the UK Government, ensuring health providers – 111, Urgent Care, GPs etc. – continue to operate.
- New – We are close to completing the migration of our final N3 link, to HSCN, in support of our Health customers who access our secure servers. Given the current restrictions facing all Carriers, this has been progressed far quicker than expected and will allow us to comfortably cease our one remaining N3 service in advance of the targets set by NHS Digital for the decommissioning of the N3 (transition) network.
- BT Openreach – All work remains subject to resource and skills availability and will follow the shared priority principles where / if needed. Openreach reporting more staff returning to work after self-isolation
- May Bank Holiday Changes –please remember the upcoming Bank Holiday on Monday 25th May. Update the Sesui service team if you have any changes required in your call plans to cover this period. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Moving to home working? – if you are planning to move from your current mode of operation to home based working, please let us know so we can factor this into our operational model before it happens. Contact email@example.com
Please let us know if you any have specific concerns or if there are any other organisations you would recommend or like us to help at this time.