Update – Sesui Pandemic plan – 1 June
Week 12 – Sesui pandemic planning update. Our continued focus is on:
- Maintaining our services, ensuring our clients and staff are protected and that all our plans and activities are fully aligned with the advice being communicated by the UK Government.
- We believe it is important you understand that we are making decisions daily in response to the changing Government guidelines and client needs.
Update since our last communication:
- The Sesui service continues to perform as expected with no major service interruptions.
- No Sesui staff have been directly affected by the virus. The team continue to work from home, following the Government’s latest guidance.
- Sesui services have been identified in the ‘critical and essential’ category by the UK Government, ensuring health providers – 111, Urgent Care, GPs etc. – continue to operate.
- Sesui will be going through its annual ISO:27001 audit during this week, conducted by BSI. We don’t anticipate this will have an impact on any services delivered.
- BT Openreach – All work remains subject to resource and skills availability and will follow the shared priority principles where / if needed. Openreach reporting more staff returning to work after self-isolation
- Moving to home working? – if you are planning to move from your current mode of operation to home based working, please let us know so we can factor this into our operational model before it happens. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please let us know if you any have specific concerns or if there are any other organisations you would recommend or like us to help at this time.