VoIP Cloud – GP Secure
Traditionally GP telephony has been locally managed, requiring the maintenance, configuration and management of a physical box (PBX) at every practice.
With greater demands being placed on GP Practices, a shift to a flexible VoIP Cloud telephony solution will:
- Remove all physical call records/recordings from the site – de-risking the site facility for GDPR, Compliance and Data Protection
- Record all calls on a NHS N3/HSCN accredited network – adding protection for staff from false liability claims
- Enable GPs to take patient calls from any location – Home, Surgery or On the Road – extending scarce GP time for patient care and improving Work/Life balance.
With Sesui it’s a simple 3 step process to deploy:
- Work with a Sesui Service Manager to configure unique call routing and queuing plans in the Sesui Cloud Call Manager,
- Connect the Sesui Cloud to the practise through a dedicated broadband connection,
- Plug-in our pre-configured CISCO VoIP handsets into your existing practice network.