OMNIAGENTS, UNICORNS AND OTHER FANTASTICAL BEASTS
Sesui, the bright British innovator of award winning cloud call management software, will attend the Call and Contact Centre Expo (London ExCel, March 21 to 22) to talk unicorns, along with that most mythical creature of all… omniagents.
Manveer Mangat, Sesui CTO explains: “Omnichannel’s been a buzzword for a few years now, but in asking each agent to do it all, we’re asking for the impossible… omniagents. That one contact centre agent with the linguistic ability to be a gifted email writer, snappy Tweeter, capable call agent and vibrant video agent – all at the same time. You’d be correct in thinking they’re not just rare; they’re fictitious. And I’m afraid we’d have to agree.”
Mr Mangat added: “The reality is that contact centres need to evolve into customer experience hubs where no one agent is expected to do it all. Instead, specialised agents work together sharing data and insights, often remotely, to provide a more personalised 24-7 customer experience.”
Pursuing a true omnichannel strategy involves more than just creating a long list of “contact us” options. Taking the stage on Wednesday 21st, theatre 8 at 15:30, Mr Mangat will discuss his Top 5 Tips for getting omnichannel right:
1. Know your customer – blend traditional with digital channels
2. Know your business – match your channels to your operation
3. Know your agent – try skills-based routing
4. Be flexible – run distributed contact centres and offer flexible working
5. See the big picture – use real time reporting
Additionally, to celebrate its 15th birthday, Sesui will be offering press briefings to update on its growth strategy. The senior team; including Mr Lee Bryant, MD; Mr Mangat, CTO; and Sesui’s new Head of Strategy Oli White, will be available to discuss:
● New business wins, including South Eastern Trust in Northern Ireland, Buckinghamshire Urgent Care and Corporate Travel Management (CTM);
● New partnerships, as Sesui broadens its omnichannel offer by providing video from Tokbox, and innovates in out-of-hours healthcare with DocAbode®;
● Case study examples of Sesui’s work including a distributed call centre with a global travel agency, skills-based routing with Brady (manufacturing) and virtual contact centres for Jai Medical Centre and homelessness charity St Martin-in-the-Fields (for the BBC Radio 4 Christmas Appeal); and
● Where Sesui plays and how it wins – Sesui’s purpose, USP and market focus
The Call and Contact Centre Expo will tackle the future of customer contact, with 700 exhibitors as well as some 700 seminars and masterclasses. In addition to Manveer’s presentation the team will also host social events on stand 2326. Full details below.
Seminar: Omniagents, Unicorns and other Fantastical Beasts
When: Wednesday 21st March, 15:30
Where: Seminar Theatre 8
Following Manveer’s presentation, we’re serving drinks on our stand – come and raise a glass.
When: Wednesday 21st March, 16:00
Where: Sesui Stand: 2326
Join us for brunch and get your day off on the right foot.
When: Thursday 22nd March, 10:30
Where: Sesui Stand: 2326
– ENDS –
For press briefings on omnichannel or Sesui’s broader growth plans, please contact:
Leisa Stewart-Sharpe, Communications: 07910252380 / firstname.lastname@example.org / t: @Leisa_Stewart
About Sesui Ltd
Sesui is the bright British innovator of award winning call management software – Sesui Cloud Call Manager. Established in 2003, Sesui works with the public and private sector to tailor make cloud communications solutions, covering everything from virtual contact centres, Internet calling services and PCI DSS compliance, to caller insights and disaster recovery. It specialises in complex problem solving, with Sesui Cloud Call Manager offering a range of customisable features, from basic NTS to everything needed to get a full-scale contact centre up and running within a matter of hours. In 2016 Sesui became a proud recipient of the Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation, adding to a string of industry awards including Computing’s Cloud Excellence Award in 2017. Read more on their new website www.sesui.com