15 fantabulous years at Sesui
We’ve just turned 15, so we’ve come up with 15 fantabulous reasons to celebrate. Want to hear them? This year…
1. We signed up a bunch of lovely new clients… Barnet Federated GPs, Corporate Travel Management, FedBucks, NHS Improvements, South Eastern Health and Social Care Trust in Northern Ireland, Swan Surgery, The Belfast Health and Social Care Trust, The Isle of Wight NHS Trust and Welco. We’re thrilled to welcome them all into the Sesui family.
2. And we took on exciting new work with… Bath and North East Somerset Enhanced Medical Service (BEMS), Brady, Collinson Group, London Central and West Unscheduled Care Collaborative (LCW), OHES Environmental and St Martin-in-the-Fields Charity.
3. We rebuilt the trophy cabinet to house a string of new awards… Best Cloud Service Provider at the UK Cloud Awards, the CIS Technology Innovator of the year at the Oxfordshire Business Awards, and a Highly Commended for Cloud Innovation Provider of the Year at the UK IT Awards. Not a bad haul eh?
4. Our fancy new shop window went live… with our new look website www.sesui.com. What do you think?
5. We received accreditation after accreditation… ISO27001 (for our information security management systems) and Cyber Essentials (which certifies our security measures), as well as becoming a vetted Crown Services Provider in the G-Cloud Framework (the government’s digital marketplace) and an approved GP supplier on Practice Index.
6. We made headlines… with our research into flexible working for GPs, that found 1 in 5 UK doctors feel their work-life balance is poor, but that 45% believe flexible working through the cloud could help.
7. We talked unicorns… no really, we did. Our CTO Manveer likened the idea of omniagents to the notion of unicorns galloping among us, when he took to the stage at the Call and Contact Centre Expo. We’re back there again in March 2019. Perhaps we’ll talk dragons?
8. We unveiled 14, yep 14, new sector solutions… from a field working option in customer services, and a multi-channel solution in travel, to supporting out-of-hours healthcare providers, and pop-up contact centres in the voluntary sector.
9. We started trialling our new-fandangled video service… with UK GPs currently using it for remote patient appointments.
10. We gave NHS leaders a digital health check… when our Head of Commercial, Oli, took to the stage at the 4th Urgent Care Conference and Urgent Health UK Conference. You should have checked his pulse after that one!
11. We did our bit to help raise £3 million… during the Radio 4 Christmas Appeal for our friends at St Martin-in-the-Fields who are helping support people out of homelessness. And we’re doing it again this December.
12. We teed off… with our friends at London’s Jai Medical Practice in the Jai Memorial Cup, to raise money for children living with serious illnesses and disabilities.
13. Our office mascot, Baxter The Dog… became the most popular colleague on the Oxford Science Park.
14. We secured our spot at next year’s Travel Technology Europe event… stay tuned for more!
15. And we stumped just about everyone… when we invented our own puzzle, The Connection. Are you brave enough to have a crack?
That’s a year with Sesui. It’s been super duper, and we hope every year to follow is just as good.